Does your bed make you comfortable? Does your bed make you sick? Immediately replace, if the cost does not allow then change as you wish. Is your bed not used yet? You need to release it into several parts to become an inventory of the items you have. Ginger brownies will help you guide several ways so that you don’t mess up your bed. In ginger, you will get a lot of information, of course, about can you take apart an IKEA bed frame?
How To Take Apart The Bed?
As much as possible you should be able to take apart the bed. Then? How to? Can you take apart an Ikea bed frame? Even though it is said to be difficult, for those of you who are not experts you should try the following ways to disassemble the bed:
- First, remove all objects on the bed, be it mattresses, sheets, pillows, blankets, and others.
- Second, remove the metal slats or rails. You can let go, if it’s too hard, use tools to help him.
- Third, remove the footboard and headboard side rails. How to remove it you have to use a screwdriver. Take it off until everything is off the side.
- Fourth, Remove the Brackets on the Headboard and Footboard. If your bed is not equipped, you can use the following method.
- Fourth, Align All the Pieces. This will help you when you want to put it back in order not to get confused.
- Fifth, Now that everything has been unloaded, do an inventory to prevent nothing from getting lost. Get more tips on sleigh beds here. Unpacking may be a very complicated activity for you. However, for those who are beginners, and for those who are not used to it this is a difficult thing. It will be easier if you follow the steps taught.